Feb 14, 2013

openSUSE Forums: Certain websites won't load

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
Certain websites won't load
Feb 14th 2013, 15:36

Good morning everyone.

I'm having a problem with certain websites not being available in either firefox or the default web browser. I can go on google, yahoo, and login to facebook. But other sites I tried to view such as my site jcorbindesign.com and turbotax.com show up as unavailable. I checked on my other computer(s) and everything works fine there so I know it's not a down site or router issue.

I recently installed 12.2 with the KDE desktop. I was able to setup my network card and the only thing I've done is update the packages and patches.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: