Feb 13, 2013

openSUSE Forums: xinetd not working from inital install

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
xinetd not working from inital install
Feb 13th 2013, 07:55

After a clean install, i was setting up my services in xinetd when i noticed that the xinetd service will not start.
I searched the net for some guidance but i couldn't see anything that was useful to my situation.
I have included the error log.

xinetd error log - Pastebin.com


Does any one else get the same problem?
what other info do you guys need?


I'm starting to regret installing 12.2. So many issues, and yet 11.3 work perfectly compared to this.
But i need a more compatible & supported version for Samba4.

Thanks

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: