Feb 14, 2013

openSUSE Forums: Problem installing Open Suse 12.1

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
Problem installing Open Suse 12.1
Feb 14th 2013, 12:36

I created a partition for linux, put my DVD in the drive & re booted my computer.
While booting I got the following message on a black screen.

GNU GRUB version0.97 (630k Lower / 523264k upper memory)


[Minimal BASH - like line editing is supported. For the first word TAB
lists possible command completion. Anywhere else TAB Lists the possible completion of a device file name.]


grub> _

Is there anyone that can assist me with installing it from here?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: