Feb 16, 2013

openSUSE Forums: Looking for a good book on linux & Libre

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
Looking for a good book on linux & Libre
Feb 16th 2013, 16:13

Hi Guys

Is there someone that can point me in the right direction?
At the moment I have got the kindle version of OpenSUSE 11.0 and SUSE Linux Enterprise Server Bible by Roger Whittaker and Justin Davies.
I see the book was published in 2008 & am a bit worried that it might be a bit out dated.
Can someone advise me on a good Linux book or manual?

Secondly I see the macro terminology on Libre is quite a bit different to windows.
Is there a good book or a forum where I can learn the correct terminology?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: