Jan 21, 2013

openSUSE Forums: Catalyst Legacy 13.1

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
Catalyst Legacy 13.1
Jan 21st 2013, 23:22

Heya geekos,

Today I came across this: AMD Catalyst™ Driver for AMD Radeon™ HD 4000, HD 3000 and HD 2000 Series
Unfortunately, installation on Ubuntu failed for me. For now I don't have any OpenSuSe system installed on my laptop... So does anyone have experiences with it?
I read that this new version is maybe "fake", that is, it does not contain any major updates, AMD only increased the numbering of the 12.6 version of catalyst. But maybe that's only true for the windows equivalent.
I hope this driver will bring support for HD2/3/4xxx under OpenSuSe 12.3 (or other linux users with xorg >= 1.13)

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: