Dec 16, 2012

openSUSE Forums: unable to route to internet, local network is fine

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
unable to route to internet, local network is fine
Dec 17th 2012, 03:00

Hi All

I am having a bit of a problem. I did an update two days ago, and ever since I have lost my Internet connection. My local network is fine as I can remote into the other PC's, and they have Internet access. In fact, I have SSH -X on to one of my headless boxes in order to launch Firefox to get to the forum.

I am fairly new to SuSE linux, but have been using *buntu for the last 6yrs or so... but am not sure what to look for as it's almost as if port 80 is blocked... but the firewall is off.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: