Dec 14, 2012

openSUSE Forums: Unable to find any workgroups in your LAN...

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
Unable to find any workgroups in your LAN...
Dec 14th 2012, 09:41

Currently a Win XP user, this is my first venture into the Linux world with OpenSuse.
Have installed on Virtual Box the openSUSE-12.2-KDE-LiveCD-i686.iso.
Not being a fan of Outlook I use OE6 & Lotus Organizer in Windows but am looking for an integrated PIM in Linux. Several reports recommend Kontact.
In Kontact, I select Calendar & when click on Import Calendar, select Network then Samba Shares, I get the error; Unable to find....This may be caused by an enabled firewall. What is the fix for this and how do I set up Samba correctly?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: