Dec 14, 2012

openSUSE Forums: No sound in Suse

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
No sound in Suse
Dec 15th 2012, 04:27

I use Suse 12.2. I also have Ubuntu installed. I have no sound in Suse but there is sound in Ubuntu. When I play test sound from YaST, I am being able to hear the sound. But normally, there is no sound. I tried this link without any fruits: https://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Audio_troubleshooting. PAV is not detecting the sound card which Yast is detecting....

N.B.: Also, the extremely helpful SuSE forum members helped me recover grub2 for which I had to zero-fill the last sector of the disk....

Please help....

Thanx....

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: