Dec 17, 2012

openSUSE Forums: How make web server running in virtualbox viewable externally (outside my local network)?

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
How make web server running in virtualbox viewable externally (outside my local network)?
Dec 17th 2012, 17:15

I have a LAMP setup in Ubuntu in VirtualBox. I am able to view the website on any of my computers (and mobile devices) on my local network by going to 192.168.1.11 (the address I gave it) in a web browser. However, if I try to view it externally by going to my external ip address, nothing shows up. What things do I need to do/check to make it so it can be viewed externally?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: