Dec 14, 2012

openSUSE Forums: Any advice on installing LXDE as the main DE ?

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
Any advice on installing LXDE as the main DE ?
Dec 15th 2012, 05:20

I have so far had no success with LXDE, I've done ok with KDE and gnome.
I have tried instructions here, and just about every thing else I can think of, I want a light DE or WM that people find easy to use, it does not need to be LXDE.
I'm attempting to use SUSE Studio to create yet another recovery disk for my own use and that of friends, (I know, there are already plenty to choose from, but I would just like to do it).
If anyone has advice I'm happy to give it a go.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: