Sep 17, 2012

openSUSE Forums: dualbooting with win7 on a netbook - bad idea?

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
dualbooting with win7 on a netbook - bad idea?
Sep 17th 2012, 07:09

Hello

I'm currently about to reformat an asus eeepc, atom N570 2-core 1.66ghz, 300gb netbook. Planning to dualboot it with windows 7 then opensuse using this guide openSUSE 12.1 installation (dual boot with windows 7)

I've always been a desktop guy but I currently need to study programming on a unix system while on the go and I have to admit I still can't let go of having no windows on my netbook.

Your thoughts plz

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: