Jan 9, 2013

openSUSE Forums: SUSE 12.2 Installation disks.

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
SUSE 12.2 Installation disks.
Jan 9th 2013, 13:11

I'm sitting at a desktop at the moment that blocks certain applications so I can't download the iso images from the url software.opensuse.org: Download openSUSE 12.2. Therefore, alternatively if I want to create an installation disk for Suse 12.2 destined for an x86 64bit laptop do I just need the iso files from --->Index of /distribution/12.2/iso ie. files openSUSE-12.2-DVD-x86.iso and those starting openSUSE-12.2-DVD-x86.iso.??? where ??? = (asc,mdf,sha1,sha256,torrent) ie. 6 iso files in total? Check summed and then burnt onto a DVD and then boot from it and that's it? Will this have the software on it that will allow me to create a linux partition on a machine containing windows 7 and allow me to make the machine dual boot? What type of Linux partition should I choose? Thanks in advance.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: