Jan 11, 2013

openSUSE Forums: How to connect to USB Broadband{Tata Photon Plus} in 12.2

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
How to connect to USB Broadband{Tata Photon Plus} in 12.2
Jan 12th 2013, 04:24

Hi, I am in openSuse 12.2 hp dv2000 series laptop, 32bit. I have usb_modeswitch installed. When I try to connect to the usb broadband{Tata Photon Plus} it gives me cannot connect.
I have already done setting for mobile broadband in the network connections. But still I can't connect to it. Can someone provide me instructions on how to connect to it I would really appreciated. [BTW I am on windows and there is no problem connecting to it.]

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: