Jan 11, 2013

openSUSE Forums: Desktop Kernel Not Recognizing USB Devices

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
Desktop Kernel Not Recognizing USB Devices
Jan 12th 2013, 00:34

After dealing with the problem in this thread: Graphic and Software Behavior
my mouse and keyboard aren't working after booting up. In order to make them work I have to re-plug them again.

I'm using 32 bit desktop version of openSUSE 12.2 on i3 processor, radeon hd 5450 graphics, and 4 GB of RAM.
Due to problems you can read by clicking on a link above, I installed desktop kernel, and now I have named problem with USB mouse and keyboard.

Is there anything I can do to fix it?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: