Jan 14, 2013

openSUSE Forums: How do I install knetworkmanager without a network?

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
How do I install knetworkmanager without a network?
Jan 15th 2013, 00:06

I need to install knetworkmanager to use wifi connections on my laptop. Apparently it was not installed one the initial DVD installation, although the wifi card was detected and drivers for it installed, why I don't know. In the past all that just got installed and I never had a problem. It apparently is not on the DVD and can only be installed from online repos, which I can't do without setting up a wifi connection. Where I come from we call this dirty pool.

So, how can I install knetworkmanager so I can get Network Settings to work with wireless connections?

openSUSE 12.2, x86-64, KDE 4.9.2

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: