Jan 14, 2013

openSUSE Forums: energy saving mode still working when playing movie on VLC player

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
energy saving mode still working when playing movie on VLC player
Jan 14th 2013, 15:41

Hi guys,

When I play movie on VLC player, the energy saving mode still working. It's really annoying me when I'm watching movie, cus' the energy saving mode dim display every x minutes.
I checked both option "Inhibit power management..." and "Disable screen saver" but still not working.

But when I play movie on Kaffein, everything is ok, the energy mode saving mode is dead.

So how can I fix this?

Thanks for your helps!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: