Jan 13, 2013

openSUSE Forums: Can't boot from the installation disk.

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
Can't boot from the installation disk.
Jan 13th 2013, 16:30

I'm trying to install 12.2 on an HP Pavilion DV5 laptop alongside Windows7 from the DVD iso image. Although I've changed to boot order to CD/DVD it completely ignores the DVD and logs into windows normally. The drive is a TSSTcorp CDDVDW TS-L633L ATA if that's any help. Anybody know what the problem is. I've checked the disk and there only the iso image on there and I've run the checksum on it. Will I need to try booting from a USB stick instead. If so, how do I create a bootable memory stick?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: