Hello,
I had a problem with my harddisk( i accidentally removed all in a 'senil' moment). Well I recovered some parts and I'm under the impression that with a different filesystem(instead of the default (fat/ntfs/hfs+)) I would have been more successful in recovering the files. Therefore I purchased a new storage disk( 3TB) and created 4 partitions(1-1-.5-.5) and formatted as ext4. Everything fine up to this step. My problem is that this external storage I want to have available via the router which has a USB connection at the default router IP address. This way I don't have to have up any computer and is accessible always from any other devices(TV,DVD,etc). The problem is that the router doesn't support any other filesystem other than default ones. As we know(us using Linux) everything is MS centric and Mac supported.
My question is how would I be able to setup things and be able to see use a different filesystem (if possible) on the storage.
No comments:
Post a Comment