Nov 4, 2012

openSUSE Forums: Change boot disk GRUB2

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
Change boot disk GRUB2
Nov 4th 2012, 21:53

Hi
I have installed SUSE 12.2 as follows
MBR installation and resume 1TB Drive
Root on Raid 1 (2 x 250GB drives)
Another drive of 500 GB

I would like to take out the 1T drive and use it elsewhere
This means that I would need to install the boot on either the Raid or the other drive and I have tried but can not achieve this
So how do i ensure that when the system boots it finds the Grub2 if the 1TB drive has been removed?
Thanks in advance for any pointers

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: