Feb 11, 2013

openSUSE Forums: Mixxx and lame (unable broadcasting mp3 music)

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
Mixxx and lame (unable broadcasting mp3 music)
Feb 11th 2013, 18:46

I have problem using Mixxx for broadcasting music. If I chose option "enable
live broatcasting" and start to broadcast, I got messsage:

"Mixxx cannot record or stream in MP3 without the MP3 encoder "lame". Due to
licensing issues, we cannot include this with Mixxx. To record or stream in
MP3, you must download libmp3lame and install it on your system.
See Mixxx Wiki for more information. "

This message suggests that I have not installed libmp3lame, but I have it.
Actually, I have installed libmp3lame0 in folder /usr/lib
Why I can not broadcast mp3 music? What else I have to install to make Mixxx in my
OpenSiSE 12.1 broadcast mp3 music?

Yes, I have installed OpenSuSE 12.1 (32-bit) operating system.

Thank you for answer my question.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: