Feb 15, 2013

openSUSE Forums: How to set up a mobile modem on openSuse 12.2?

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
How to set up a mobile modem on openSuse 12.2?
Feb 16th 2013, 00:22

I'm a noob in openSuse. I've installed the 12.2 version but I can't get my internet to work. All I have is a mobile 3G modem that doesn't even show up on the USB connected devices. I remember I had the same issue when I tried an earlier version last year, and I just gave up and installed Big Linux then. However, I would really like to use openSuse this time. Could somebody help me with the basics on setting up mobile modem devices?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: