Feb 13, 2013

openSUSE Forums: Everytime I boot up, "wireless enabled" is unticked. How get this to stick?

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
Everytime I boot up, "wireless enabled" is unticked. How get this to stick?
Feb 13th 2013, 18:34

Everytime I boot up, I tick the "enable wirelss" checkbox in the taskbar's wireless interfaces popup. When I do, it automatically connects to my wireless network (which is non-broadcasting). However, on reboot, it's unticked again! How do I get it to stick across reboots?

I'm using:

openSUSE 12.2
KDE 4.8.5
Kernel: 3.4.11 (64bit)
8GB RAM (6.5GB free)
Intel i5 1.7 quad core

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: