Feb 11, 2013

openSUSE Forums: after disk backup error can't evaluate _CRS 12311

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
after disk backup error can't evaluate _CRS 12311
Feb 11th 2013, 20:27

on my laptop with opensuse 12.2 and windows7 installed:
I backed up my laptop hard disk using clonezilla and redobackup, without errors, I restored the backup in another disk, everything went well, but grub don't boot, after this I controlled the partitions with gparted and everything was there, so I reinstalled grub2 and now windows boot successfully, but linux opensuse 12.2 not, apart the annoying thing that windows start and linux not, why this:)???

my first flash has been that fstab was wrong becouse it had old /dev/disk/by-id/the_nuber_very_long, so I changed it to /dev/disk/by-label/partition_labels
but I had no success

if I boot in standard way the error is:
can't evaluate _CRS 12311
doing fast boot
creating device nodes with udev
welcome to emergency mode....... give root password for login

if I boot in recovery mode the error are:
many of this... job basic.target/start failed with result "dependency"

many of this
dependency failed. aborted start of login service
.................................................of network manager
......
unexpectedly disconnected from boot status daemon
welcome to emergency mode....... give root password for login

I suspect to be at one step to have my spare disc, what can I do to start with opensuse????
tnx :-) ciao P.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: