Jan 21, 2013

openSUSE Forums: networking/workgroup issues..

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
networking/workgroup issues..
Jan 21st 2013, 21:47

system info:
AMD Athlon (tm) 64 Processor 3300+
OS: SUSE 12.2 / 64-bit
Gnome version 3.4.2

I am having issues with file sharing on my in-home network..
win7ult system01 can see my suse box, but not access files
win7 laptop02 dont see my suse box at all
Win vista system03 can see my suse box but not access files...

my Suse box can see windows networks open it see workgroup,
but not open it to see the other systems listed in the workgroup.
all the other systems see and exchange files flawlessly.

when i tried to de-bug it myself
with a walk-thru from:
How To Network openSUSE 12.1 And Windows » TweakHound
getting the windows systems to see me is as far as i could get.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: