Dec 13, 2012

openSUSE Forums: X11:MATE

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
X11:MATE
Dec 13th 2012, 20:10

Dear people,

I currently maintain the X11:MATE and X11:MATE:Factory repositories and been working with upstream for a proper deployment; unfortunately due to the general situation of my country and responsibilities that I hold (to which I can not fault), I might not be able to maintain it for long and the path is taking me to Marseilles for a 5 year contract in a position to which I won't have much internet access, if any at all.

Any takers for the repository feel free to step forward, I have till 7th of January to properly train you and introduce you to people who can help you with MATE; At least you should have some knowledge of:

  • writing spec files;
  • bash scripting;
  • building software / autotools


I can provide proper OBS training in a few hours of your spare time. Feel free to contact me.

NM

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: