Dec 15, 2012

openSUSE Forums: Repair for network manager configuration needed

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
Repair for network manager configuration needed
Dec 15th 2012, 16:11

I dared to update KDE on my openSUSE Tumbleweed system to the version 4.9.4 in the previous week. I noticed after a computer restart that my internet browser could not resolve domain names as usual. The network settings icon did not appear in the corresponding notification area.

If I start the program "KNetworkManager" manually, I do not see the expected wired network connection any more in the configuration dialogue. How can I get it back working easily?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: