Jan 12, 2013

openSUSE Forums: Setting up NX Server in OpenSuse(XFCE) 12.2

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
Setting up NX Server in OpenSuse(XFCE) 12.2
Jan 12th 2013, 23:24

Hi guys,

I am using OpenSuse 12.2 with XFCE desktop environment.

I have installed the freenx from repositories and tried to start the nxserver with the command nxserver --start.After executing the command it says it has started but immediately when I check with --status command it shows nxserver is stopped.

Can anyone give me the link or post the procedure on HOW TO INSTALL AND CONFIGURE NXSERVER.

I have followed numerous but none of them are working to me.

Thanks in advance.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: