Jan 10, 2013

openSUSE Forums: Mount over sshfs. Questions

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
Mount over sshfs. Questions
Jan 10th 2013, 13:39

Dear all,

I would like to mount a remote partition using sshfs.

I am editing my fstab and I need help

What I want is to mount the files with read only permissions but being able to read everything there.
My lines now look like:

Code:

sshfs#username@host:/storage/Data        /home/username/Documents/Data/        fuse comment=sshfs,noexec,ro,allow_other,reconnect,transform_symlinks,BatchMode=yes,nonempty,noauto,ro 0 0
-Do you see any fatal here that might harm the files on the remote server?
- I also recall that I need to do something with the sshfs keys as right now I get
Code:

read: Connection reset by peer
-What should I do for being mountable at boot time and mountable/unmountable from my "normal" user?

I would like to thank you in advance for your help

Alex

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: