Jan 12, 2013

openSUSE Forums: Lost web browser & email client after updates

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
Lost web browser & email client after updates
Jan 12th 2013, 06:40

After an update, Firefox, SeaMonkey and Seamonkey Mail crash. Rekonq runs at first, but crashes when I click a bookmark. I had to install Opera just to get here. Has anyone else had this problem? I remember there were Mozilla updates (Firefox and SeaMonkey), and Qt4 "devel" package, I forget if there was anything else. Also, now I can't get IceWM to run. KDE4 is working still.

If it matters, I used Yast to do the online update, only the "needed" updates. Guess I didn't "need" them as much as I though :)

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: