Jan 12, 2013

openSUSE Forums: Kind of Cloud Setup Problem?

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
Kind of Cloud Setup Problem?
Jan 12th 2013, 19:55

Hello,

First of all, I am suse fan, so i want to keep everything done with suse even though it may be easier with other distributions. Right now, I have 4 computers at home, I want to configure them so that they will service as a development purposes.

Following are my needs:
1) Git, Wiki, Teamcity Like tools for source code control.
2) My Simulation and development tools to be accessed remotely using vnc and etc.
3) Run simulations at available resources among these 4 computers.
4) Run 2 Virtual machines for VPN, DNS and publishing web pages.


So what sort of configuration do you suggest? Here is some extra things.

1) I want all the communications from and to these 4 machines to be through VPN
2) I want my commits and check outs as fast as possible.
3) I want the web-publishing virtual machine to be outside the vpn.
4) I want my DNS server to work properly with these 4 machines.
5) When i create a user, user can access his home directory in any one of these machines.


So what is my best shot?
Any tutorials any advice are all welcome.
Thanks in advance/

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: