Jan 12, 2013

openSUSE Forums: KDE notifications screen position

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
KDE notifications screen position
Jan 13th 2013, 04:30

Today I was playing around with my KDE desktop. After I had finished playing I put it back as I had it originally . . . but now KDE notifications appear in the top left hand corner instead of in the bottom right hand corner.



I can't seem to find a setting to move this around.

If I click on the notifications icon in the tray it moves it to the bottom right hand corner but the next new notification is back in the top left.
Is there a setting for this somewhere?

KDE 4.9.5

edit: when I say I was playing I simply mean I changed from default desktop view to folder view and then back again.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: