Jan 12, 2013

openSUSE Forums: Have sound in browser and audio player but not in Skype or other chat apps

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
Have sound in browser and audio player but not in Skype or other chat apps
Jan 12th 2013, 12:55

Hello,
This is the first time I have installed openSuse, 12.2 x64 and I love it but as all newbies, I have some issues making the mic and audio playback work in apps like Skype, the sound works fine on youtube or amarok.

I installed Skype but I have no mic and no audio playback, when I try to call a contact it says there is some issue with sound playback. I also tried and selected all the entries in Sound device in the Options panel of Skype but none of those work.

I have a Asus M4A78LT-M motherboard wich seems to have no drivers for linux on their drivers page here ASUS - Motherboards- ASUS M4A78LT-M

If I go intro Yast > Hardware > Sound I have listed there one entry - "SBx00 Azalia (Intel HDA)"

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: