Jan 11, 2013

openSUSE Forums: Graphic and Software Behavior

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
Graphic and Software Behavior
Jan 11th 2013, 15:50

So... It's been a while (1.5 year ago) since I first started using openSUSE and I enjoy it most of the time.
But when trying to do some real work regarding graphics in software such as Inkscape or Draftsight, I don't get expected results. By that I mean, moving object on canvas is Herculean job. Elements are tearing, it is very slow.. Bottom line I can't do anything except surfing the web, watching videos and listening music.

I'm using PC with i3 processor, radeon hd 5450 graphics with proprietary driver installed. Everything seem to work fine, with or without graphic driver installed, but when it comes to dealing with graphic software, it's just so sad... I tried tweaking AMD Control Panel, but no success.

With having in mind all given facts, I've been wondering what's the essential problem with graphic software so it won't respond in expected way? Or I have that problem only...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: