Jan 14, 2013

openSUSE Forums: Fish inside konqueror stopped working

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
Fish inside konqueror stopped working
Jan 14th 2013, 13:28

Dear all,
I am using for quite some time fish protocol inside konqueror and everything worked great. In the last two days after I type fish://username@host the login prompt appears (as always) but nothing happens, after I give credentials and press ok.

Everything stays the same (only the k at the upper right part of the screen is rotating). I am running kde 4.7.2

I am trying to find a way to debug that but I do not know how.

ltrace konqueror brings nothing. Nothing also at /var/log/messages.

I need your ideas on how to debug that. Where to search for error messages, how to see what it might be causing that.

Any ideas?
Alex

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: