Jan 9, 2013

openSUSE Forums: Editor to make websites.

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
Editor to make websites.
Jan 10th 2013, 01:12

Hey guys, I thought I would get your advice as there is sooo much out there.

I use SUSE cause Im awesome. and I want to start building websites for fun, learn some coding and such. What is a good program? I want to avoid a WYSIWYG cause I want to actually learn the programming. However, Being able to see and maybe move things around could come in handy. Anyway, what do you guys think would be a good starting point that's linux powered (no wine! real linux powah!)

thanks :)
<3

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: