Jan 13, 2013

openSUSE Forums: Can't login bnc since email changed‏

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
Can't login bnc since email changed‏
Jan 14th 2013, 04:47

Hi All,

I think I have got some errors;

when I login novell(novell.com) with my username `douglarek`, it is ok; but when i use this username to login bnc(bugzilla.novell.com), it failed, and returned this below:

`Internal Error

Bugzilla has suffered an internal error. Please save this page and send it to novbugzilla-dev@forge.provo.novell.com with details of what you were doing at the time this message appeared.

URL: https://bugzilla.novell.com/ichainlo...adAndLogIn%3D1

The external ID '91342058005696' already exists in the database for 'douglarek@outlook.com', but your account source says that 'tsyj2007@gmail.com' has that ID.`

I do not know why~ I once changed my email from `tsyj2007@gmail.com` to `douglarek@outlook.com`, but now I can not login bnc site:)

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: