Jan 8, 2013

openSUSE Forums: Apache2 working on localhost forbidden or impossible to use .htaccess

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
Apache2 working on localhost forbidden or impossible to use .htaccess
Jan 8th 2013, 20:45

Hello,

I have specified an Alias in the default-server.conf that points to the site located in the user folder Web/Site while Apache is in the root

If I set the directive
Code:

AllowOverride None
I can see the localhost but I can't use the .htaccess which needs
Code:

AllowOverride All
that gives me forbidden error 403 on the page.

How do I set permission?

Opensuse12.2 , Apache 2.2

Thanks for help

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: