Nov 2, 2012

openSUSE Forums: USB MTP - unable to connect to Kindle Fire HD

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
USB MTP - unable to connect to Kindle Fire HD
Nov 3rd 2012, 01:23

Using OpenSUSE 11.4 with Gnome 2. When I connect the kindle,it displays a message saying I need to download an additional tool to transfer files over the USB cable. When I open the file browser, I do not see a removable device available.

In the software manager, Ive added mtp-tools, mtpfs, and I believe libmtp8 was already installed, if not then I added that too. Still I am unable to connect to the kindle. Does anyone know how to get one of these to be recognized?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: