Nov 4, 2012

openSUSE Forums: Oracle VM Virtualbox errors continued

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
Oracle VM Virtualbox errors continued
Nov 4th 2012, 07:37

I am having problems with Oracle VM Virtualbox. I get this error output:

wellywu@linux-pn0z:~> sudo su -
root's password:
linux-pn0z:~ # /etc/init.d/vboxdrv setup
Stopping VirtualBox kernel modules done
Uninstalling old VirtualBox DKMS kernel modules done
Trying to register the VirtualBox kernel modules using DKMS
Error! Your kernel headers for kernel 3.6.5-10-desktop cannot be found at
/lib/modules/3.6.5-10-desktop/build or /lib/modules/3.6.5-10-desktop/source.
failed
(Failed, trying without DKMS)
Recompiling VirtualBox kernel modules failed
(Look at /var/log/vbox-install.log to find out what went wrong)
linux-pn0z:~ #

How do I solve this problem? I was told to take it to Tumbleweed.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: