Nov 3, 2012

Free Downloads movies, music, serials, crack from torrents, Mediafire, DepositFiles, HotFile, FileFactory, Vip-File: Google I/O 2010 – All Android Talk Videos Training

Free Downloads movies, music, serials, crack from torrents, Mediafire, DepositFiles, HotFile, FileFactory, Vip-File
Free Downloads movies, music, serials, crack from torrents, Mediafire, DepositFiles, HotFile, FileFactory, Vip-File
Google I/O 2010 – All Android Talk Videos Training
Nov 3rd 2012, 11:38

Google I/O 2010 – All Android Talk Videos Training
Google I/O 2010 All Android Talk Videos (2010)
English | FLV | H.262, 854480 | AAC | about 1 hour each lesson | 3.82 GB
Genre: Training

Master classes of developers Google Android Platform
Content
A beginners guide to Android (Reto Meier)
This session will introduce some of the basic concepts involved in Android development. Starting with an overview of the SDK APIs available to developers, we will work through some simple code examples that explore some of the more common user features including using sensors, maps, and geolocation.

Full details Google I/O 2010 All Android Talk Videos Training and get links download please reading below.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: