Feb 13, 2013

openSUSE Forums: Can't access internet after installing connman

openSUSE Forums
openSUSE Forums
Can't access internet after installing connman
Feb 13th 2013, 12:15

I dicided to check out Enlightenment (e17) so I installed it from:http://download.opensuse.org/reposit...tenment-17.ymp
I also installed connman to use the internet applet.
Everything went fine, it was able to detect my wireless and acces internet.
The problem is when I logged back to KDE I can connect to my wireless but I can't access the internet,to do that I must start "connmand" from command line.

I tried removing connman, reinstalling NetworkManager and restart but it didn't work.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: